LOTI’s Apprentice Hub is a networking and professional development space for apprentices working in digital, data, technology and innovation.
What’s on offer
- Exclusive talks with industry speakers
- Workshops and trainings in the most relevant and exciting skills and issues in digital, data and innovation – including data ethics and digital inclusion
- Career support from LOTI’s recruiters to help you find your next steps after your apprenticeship
- Visits to other LOTI members to see innovative public sector projects in action
- Regular meetups to network with your peers across London Local Government
Careers session for Apprentices with Jo Cumper: Next steps after your apprenticeship (14 December, online)
Apprentice Meet Up (25 January, online)
Workshop for Line Managers: How can we support apprentices to thrive? (30 January, online)
Register online to join the Apprentice Hub and get updates from LOTI on our work supporting apprentices.
If you work with apprentices and would like to find out more, get in touch with Edi, our Skills & Talent Manager.