Overview of the discovery phase
- Engage stakeholders in the process and understand organisational priorities
- Understand what has been tried before, what works and what does not work
- Gain feedback on our original hypothesis and refine the brief to something achievable and valuable
- Recruit a variety of community organisations across London to actively participate in co-design activities
- Understand the user needs, requirements and challenges to be addressed in digital interventions for community dementia support
Our discovery phase took place over four months between September 2021 and January 2022. We worked closely with a number of London boroughs, Voluntary Community Sector (VCS) organisations and health partners throughout this phase. Together, we defined the project scope, ideated potential solutions to trial in later phases and ran a series of workshops.